sunnuntai 5. joulukuuta 2010

Who would comfort the king?

Have you evet thought about those people who will always support you and encourage you when you need it? They seem to have endless amout of energy and power which keeps them going but what will happen when their energy runs out?

"Who will save me when I need help? I'm so tired of being strong all the time and saving everybody's skins before I concern my own safety!" 

That is what he once said to me. Who indeed will take care of him when he is weak and powerless? For all this time I have known him he have always been the strongest one of us. A mountain which will never bend but everything have it's braking point. I see it now. He is old and sad but he refuses to show it to anyone even to his dearest friends because in the end he must be the mountain which will never bend.


"Who am I?"

"You are our king, sire"

"Do you trust on your king?"

"Till the very end"

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti