keskiviikko 1. joulukuuta 2010

Burning ice

"The sun caught in his raven hair is blazing in me out of all control" ,said the powerful Icequeen when her eyes fixed on King Richard. 


Obsession it can be healthy one or hellish one. The Queen whose heart was made from ice suddenly felt burning desire towards the King of Ghosts. She observed him from her palace and waited patiently for her time.
I'm sure each one of us have felt the same feeling and the same frustration.You are hiding in the shadows 
and obseve your target. You'll wait and wait and wait for what? One look, one word, one smile, I'm sure it was worth of waiting...


I can see in my mind's eye those burning eyes of the Icequeen. After long time of waiting she finally got her chanse but Richard turned her down. The Queen became very upset and she unleashed her freezing stroms.
The snow and ice covered everything like a melt lava freezing all the living...


"If I can't have you then nobody will!" she screamed over the storm.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti