keskiviikko 24. marraskuuta 2010

Evacuee

Evacuee, what that word means to you? To me it means something permanent which never ends. The emotions which are connected to it are mostly negative and it also means never ending sadness. When I walked to school on this morning I thought that someday I'll bring Richard back to northern England where he belongs.
All this time which I have known him he has been here with me far away from his real home. His real home 
Middleham castle which is now nothing more than a ruin. 


I once wrote about his feelings when he saw his home after 500 years later and there was not enough of words to describe his sorrow. It's horrible to realise that something which you thought to be ethernal have become just a pile of rubble. I have seen that castle as it's best and today only it's skeleton remains. Those broken and bare walls do wake fear and respect in me. And somehow I feel that this old castle have shut itself into it's shell like a person who never wants to reveal his face again. All the warmth, music and laughter have gone and only the silence remains...

When I'm looking at my king I feel that he is as much broken and ragged as his dear home. 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti