lauantai 27. marraskuuta 2010

Cold winds

When you are thinking about the living situations of an artist I'm sure you'll see in your mind's eye a youth who is freezing in his small cabin. Well you get it quite close although we live in 22nd century art students are still freezing in their small flats around the globe. Now we have faced some awful frosts and I'm sure it's getting worse week after week. 


All the blankets, scarfs, gloves, hats and socks are on and it's still cold. Although there is nothing ridiculous in this but still it makes me laugh. I was thinking one movie which I have seen. There is a old man who is out from his house because his wife kicked him out and he goes to his neighbour. The neighbour gives him a box of matches and says: "Set yourself in a fire."

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti