maanantai 22. marraskuuta 2010

The beginning

What shall I tell you? The daily routines in this town go as smoothly as they did go yesterday.
People walk in to different directions taking care of their daily chores and I'm among them. Well maybe physically but my mind was somewhere beyond the moon. 


When I walked to my student flat after the hevy day I thought one old story from my childhood. 
The hero was surrounded by the enemies and escaping from the trap was quite impossible.
I thought about my beloved king and what he would have done in that same situation? As the King of Ghosts
he would have transformed himself from material to immaterial.


I have never seen a real ghost but I can clearly imagine one if I want to. It was impossible to estimate his hight
or anything else. His black clothes had turned to white and light blue shimmer radiated everywhere. 
He was lighter than air and his every movement was as smooth as the dance of wind.
If you look at  snowblanket when it's windy you'll see what I mean. His forms did change all the time but
somehow he managed to keep himself as one. I would really like to capture that kind of movement to the
canvas and perhaps one day I'll succeed..

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti